Judi is currently a LTS instructor at Barracudas Aquarama in Durbanville. She previously coached at Quick Silver Competitive swimming club based at Fairmont High School in Durbanville for 2 years and 3 months.
She enjoys working at all levels from toddlers to masters.
She has been coaching since November 2020 and is still a competitive swimmer.
- Learn To Swim (LTS) qualification,
- Swam level 3,
- Figure skater intermediate level 4 WC development figure skating team,
- Half colours swimming WC 2020,
- School colors swimming 2020,
- Best Senior Girl Swimming Fairmont High 2020,
- Western Cape Provincial Sports Colours / 1 MAY 2023,
- WC High-Performance Team Captain senior lady lifesaving 2023,
- Compete at South African Lifesaving Championships Nationals every year.
Learn To Swim certification, First Aid level 3, Qualified Lifesaver still and open water.