Medical alert armband must be worn and medication must be available at all times.
- New members entrance fee R 350.00 per swimmer. All new members will receive a free swim cap
- Elite Senior Monthly Fee R 1080.00
- Elite A: Monthly Fee R 1030.00
- Elite B: Monthly Fee R 980.00
- Elite C: Monthly Fee R 930.00
- Intermediate: Monthly Fee R 880.00
- Beginners A: Monthly Fee R 850.00
- Beginners B: Monthly Fee R 820.00
- Beginners C: Monthly Fee R 790.00
- Feeder A: Monthly Fee R 750.00
- Feeder B: Monthly Fee R 710.00
- Feeder C: Monthly Fee R 690.00
- Lifesaving: Monthly Fee train with any of the above
- Biath.Triathlon: Monthly Fee train with any of the above
- Legal Business Structure: Coach owned operated club. This type of club is the Coach’s Business; He/she is solely responsible for the
organization and operation of the squad/club. Parents are organized as a booster group committee. (Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary,
etc.) Committee members to help with the running of the club under the Coaches advice/control.
- Fees are payable in advance at the beginning of the month, but not later than the 7th of each month: A 10% surcharge if you pay late. Fees should be in an envelope marked with the pupil’s name and the appropriate month No money refund if you resign or stop
earlier if you paid for 6 or 12 months.
- Tuition may only be cancelled by two (2) months written notice at the end of the month and is subject to the general rules for the
use of the pool.
- Tuition is subject to the general rules for the use of the pool.
- By signature of this enrolment form, the parents/guardian of the pupil hereby exempts Coenie van Graan or any other teacher
employed by Coenie van Graan from all and any liability of whatever nature for loss of property and/or physical injury of whatever kind by or to the pupil.
- Monthly fees will be adjusted on the first of May of each year (new swim season) for the existing and new club members.
- April there will be a two to three weeks rest, but full fee is applicable.
- Only Coenie’s swimmers can belong to Barracudas Aquarama Swim Club. Participating in gala is our Policy. Annual Capitation Fee
to CTMA is determined by CTMA at the Annual General Meeting. Annual Membership Fee to Barracudas Aquarama Swimming Club-
is determined at the Annual General Meeting. New members joining the Club after May are required to pay only pro rata of the
Annual membership fee. Please wait for the account before you pay any of these fees set out in paragraph 9.
Terms and Conditions:
I, the undersigned, hereby apply for enrolment of the above pupil for swimming, training (which includes weight training and/or any other
form of training as seen fit by the teacher/coach in charge.) I, accept the terms and conditions of this contract as set out in paragraphs 1, 2,
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
INFORMATION OF PARENTS OR PERSONS TO WHOM CORRESPONDENCE AND ACCOUNTS MUST BE SENT:
INFORMATION OF SWIMMER:
- Fees payable: Please wait for the account before you pay.
- Monthly Training Fee to the Coach - as determined by the Coach. See enrolment forms.
- First swimmer Annual Membership Fee to the Swimming Club-as determine at the Annual General Meeting (New members joining
the Club after May are required to pay only pro rata of the Annual membership fee. Annual Capitation Fee paid to B.A.S.C. as
determined by C.T.M.A.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or I.D. - as requested by C.T.M.A. Please hand in to Coach.
- One of the parents must do the time keeping course to qualify for time keeping at galas. As requested by C.T.M.A.
The Club can not register or enter any swimmer for galas if Membership fees, Capitation fees and copy of Birth Certificate/ I.D. are
outstanding. The Club expect swimmers to wear club-dress at all galas. All swimmers - including those who are not participating in galas -
must pay membership fees to the Club. Participating in gala is our Policy.