Please fill in any and all relevant medical information as this can protect your child.
Swimming lessons run on a month to month basis.
Monthly fee of R 1170 2x 25 min lessons per week
Rules and Regulations:
Once a single lesson has been attended it is accepted that the swimmer and his/her parent/guardian automatically accept the Terms and Conditions of Barracudas Swim School as set out in this document.
PAYMENTS AND FEES
• Payments are to be made in advance by the 1st lesson of the month.
• Payment via debit order or cash.
• Our banking details are:
First National Bank,
CH van Graan,
Account number 62044606301,
Branch code 250655.
• A registration fee of R 350 is charged upon joining the school. All new members will receive a free swim cap.
• The annual increase in swimming fees is effective from 1st October.
• In December, January and all other school holidays, the full months swimming fees are still to be paid even if you/your children are not attending lessons.
• Barracudas Swim School will be closed for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year.
• If payment for one month’s lessons is missed, you will not be allowed to continue your lessons until proof of payment is provided and you will not be entitled to any make up lessons.
• The swimmer (participant), their parent / guardian agrees to pay all charges including legal fees which may arise in the event that legal action and/or other action is taken Barracudas Swim School to recover any fees or amounts due, including but not restricted to, collection commission, whether action is commenced or not.
• Membership shall continue for an indefinite period subject to one calendar month’s written notice, (i.e. notice is for the end of a month. One month’s fees may be paid in lieu of lessons. All notices must be in writing and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than the 7th day of your last swimming month. Late notices will NOT be accepted.
• If your child is dropping from 2 lessons per week to 1 lesson per week, a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice is required for this, we do need to be able to plan and budget accordingly.
• Lessons missed will not be caught up. In certain circumstances we do try to help, and only if we are notified at least 24 hours in advance. Lessons cancelled due to lightning or weather will be rescheduled.
• It is courteous to let us know if you will not be able to make a lesson. Please do this whenever possible, preferably via text on: 0742314755. Lesson arrangements can be emailed to email@example.com
• The school is closed on public holidays. Those lessons missed due to a Public Holiday will not be caught up.
• All children must wear caps and goggles.
• It is the parent's responsibility to watch their children at all times before & after their lessons. Accidents happen quickly and safety should be our main concern. Teachers won’t be held responsible for pupils outside of their lesson times.
• There is to be NO running around, or unassisted diving or jumping into the pool.
• Please bring your own swimming caps and ensure that these are clearly marked.
• Children using the pool who are not potty trained are to wear aqua nappies. If your child has an ‘accident’ in the pool you will be responsible for the cleaning and costs associated therewith.
I, parent/guardian/swimmer give my consent that he/ she may participate in Learn to Swim lessons. I have submitted the medical information about the above-mentioned student/s and included details of limitations which he/she have for the activity concerned. I hereby indemnify Barracudas Swim School and all the teachers against any claim arising from loss of life, bodily injury or loss of personal items.
I HEREBY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT AND UNDERSIGN TO ABIDE BY THESE.